- Panic buying of alcohol during coronavirus pandemic prompts new sales restrictions ABC News
- Coronavirus Australia: Bottle shops crack down on liquor limits NEWS.com.au
- Dan Murphys, BWS and Aldi among retailers introducing new limits on alcohol 7NEWS.com.au
- Australia's Major Bottle Shops Have Introduced New Limits on Alcohol to Discourage Hoarding Concrete Playground
- View Full Coverage on Google News
In PUNCH, dispatches from sommeliers, retailers, winemakers and importers about what it’s like to work in wine right now.
In Spain, wineries endure work restrictions and slumping sales as the nation shuts down and the COVID-19 death toll rises. Thomas Matthews reports on how Spain is struggling in Wine Spectator.
On JancisRobinson.com, Elaine Chukan Brown reports on how West Coast producers are coping with coronavirus-induced shutdowns.
Bill Addison reports on how wine shops are adapting to business during a pandemic in the Los Angeles Times.
In the World of Fine Wine, Roger Morris considers the COVID-19’s impact on America’s wine, food, and hospitality industries.
Concerns about frost have put Bordeaux and Burgundy wineries on alert, with temperatures set to drop again this week, says Chris Mercer in Decanter.
On the blog for First Vine, Tom Natan explores the unique pleasures of wine PR. “Over my years in the wine business, wine-related PR has been the gift that keeps on giving. I’m usually vigilant about unsubscribing from mailing lists, but I keep myself on these, even if I have no idea how I got on them in the first place. Not because I’ve ever been convinced to buy something or write to promote whatever it is. But there’s a beauty in the hyperbole of their overreach that’s unmatched in my experience, and I find it irresistible.”
There’s no better time to organize your wine collection. Marshall Tilden III offers tips on how to do so in Wine Enthusiast.